Please note! Discount rates applied on the cart page. Add your quantity to your cart to see discounted bulk pricing.
We offer full injector refurbishment and flow-testing services. We can service nearly any top-feed gasoline injector (diesel excluded for now). We also offer flow-matching services!
Read more about injector refurbishment here: INJECTOR REFURBISHING
Read more about choosing injectors here: CHOOSING INJECTORS
Once your order is complete you will be given a downloadable PDF to fill out and to send in with your injectors. It will also included the best address to send your injectors to. You can always access the forms again from your account page.
This service comes complete with a full cleaning and testing, from disassembly to ultrasonic cleaning, even brand-new fittings! You can see a complete list of testing below:
- External Cleaning
- Sanding, polishing, and rust-proof high temp painting (on metal-body injectors)
- Submersed Ultrasonic Cleaning Bath
- Leak test
- Reverse Flushing
- Full new components (filters, o-rings, pintle caps, etc.)
- Static flow value test
- Test at 1000 RPM*
- Test at 4500 RPM*
- Test at 7500 RPM*
- 2000-8000 RPM sweep test
- Final External Cleaning and Internal Lubrication
This service is provided PER EACH INJECTOR. If you have 6 injectors, you’ll need to purchase QTY 6 of this service.
- What is turnaround time like? How soon will I get my injectors back?
- Most injectors are refurbished and shipped within 2 business days. This may be shorter or longer depending on our current work-log, but should never take more than 5 days. The return shipping time is dependent upon which shipping method you choose at checkout.
- What happens if one or more of my injectors are faulty or no longer operational?
- We cannot make a completely broken injector work again. Well, we can, but it would take longer and be more expensive than simply buying a brand new injector. If an injector in your refurbishment order is found to be bad, we will refund or issue a credit for the cost of that injector sans testing material used ($2.50).
- Do you offer injector replacements?
- When available or in stock we can offer replacements for broken injectors, however we do not stock every injector and this is subject to availability.
- Otherwise, please check the injectors section to view our current retail stock.
- Will you provide information on how the injectors work?
- Of course, all refurbished injectors include a complete write-up of their flow values so that you know what’s-what. Recommendations will be given when necessary on which injector should be placed at which cylinder to compliment your engine’s flow dynamics.
- Why does the metal-body service cost more than the plastic-body service?
- Metal-body injectors also get sanded, polished, and (re-)painted with high-temp rust-proof paint, which takes hours longer to complete.
- Please ASK any questions you have BEFORE purchasing this service!
* Tested RPM may vary.